Enterprise WordPress Hosting for Large-Scale Projects
Optimized Performance, Automatic Scaling, High-Availability, Fast Load and Cyber Security
Enterprise Highly available
Website availability and performance have a direct business impact for most of the companies nowadays. We bore that in mind while building our clusterized WordPress package in order to eliminate downtime issues, improve performance and cyber security protection. In combination with the pay-per-use pricing model, the enterprise level solution becomes affordable for everyone.
WordPress cluster helps to handle unexpected load spikes or permanent high load, ensure zero downtime, improve performance and response time, cut maintenance costs, and, as a result, offers excellent experience for websites owners and visitors.
Packaged WordPress with automated scaling for the servers, as well as database replication simplifies and accelerates the cluster provisioning and further maintenance requiring no manual setups.
So the companies can focus on business instead of managing servers and tuning infrastructure.
- Johnny Nguyen, WPJohnny
Uptime and High Availability with Clusterization
Forget about Downtimes and Slow Response
Get highly available WordPress cluster using a ready-to-go template that can be automatically installed with:
- LiteSpeed ADC or NGINX load balancer for distributing the incoming traffic
- LiteSpeed Web Server or NGINX PHP servers with preconfigured automatic scaling
- Highly-available MariaDB Galera Cluster or master-slave replication
- Redis caching and Shared Storage
- Let’s Encrypt SSL pre-installed as add-on
- Premium CDN integration for lightning-fast static assets loading
- Web Application Firewall in LiteSpeed Web Server
- Layer-7 Anti-DDoS Filtering for protection against botnet traffic
- WordPress Multisite Networking
On Demand Scalability for Variable Loads
Worry-Free Resource Allocation without Overpaying for WordPress Website Hosting
Jelastic WordPress web hosting allows automatically scale servers vertically and horizontally using specially configured triggers:
Low Load adds 1 application server node if the load is higher than 70%, removes 1 node if the load goes below 20%
Medium Load adds 1 application server node if the load is higher than 50%, removes 1 node if the load goes below 20%
High Load adds 2 application server node if the load is higher than 30%, removes 1 node if the load goes below 10%
Automated WordPress DevOps Pipeline
Stop Collaboration Conflicts and Untested Product Updates
- Easy provisioning of staging sites for making changes, trying new functionality and A/B testing in production
- Team collaboration with different levels of access to the environments
- Marketing and development teams can work in parallel and push updates independently
- Automated continuous integration, delivery and updates without disrupting a live site
- Simplified deployment and management via an intuitive web UI
Deploy CLUSTERED WORDPRESS Now on OXIDE
Start a 15 Day free Trail. Click the Install button and deploy in minutes.