Agile from Anywhere
Run your IDE in your browser. Deploy your own self service Eclipse Che IDE on Cloudlet.
Leverage Cloudlet’s extensive ecosystem marketplace to expand your environments.
NEXT GENERATION IDE Collaboration for distributed teams
- Share workspaces with anyone
- Control workspace permissions
- Use a browser or desktop IDE
- Define resource limits for teams
- “Dev mode” production environments
- Code in Kubernetes pods
- Enjoy built-in browser IDE
- Codify developer workspaces config
- Authenticate with Keycloak
- Connect to LDAP or AD
- In-House plug-ins and stacks registries
- Built-in system monitoring
The Kubernetes-Native IDE for Developer Teams
Deploy Eclipse Che Now on OXIDE
Start a 15 Day free Trail. Click the Install button and deploy your own Docker container with Eclipse Che in minutes.
The starting size is 1 Reserved Cloudlet (128MB RAM) that can automatically scale to 32 Dynamic Cloudlets (4GB RAM).