Deploy your private CI/CD Pipeline
Run your private CI/CD pipeline.
Leverage Oxide’s extensive ecosystem marketplace to expand your environments.
Private CI/CD build with GitLab
Auto Deploy GitLab
Deploy on Oxide
Jelastic automation package of GitLab server performs the following actions:
- Creates 2 system containers with pre-installed Docker Engine CE and docker-compose utility
- Generates and installs self-signed or Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates, as well as shares them with Runners via NFS volume
- Injects dynamic environment variables such as tokens, passwords and environment domain
- Deploys GitLab Server and Container Registry via docker-compose.yml in one Docker Engine node
- Creates one Runner in a separate Docker Engine and registers it automatically in GitLab Server
- Automates discovery of newly added Runners upon horizontal scaling